Why LBM Strategies?
LBM Strategies Conference brings together LBM pros to address and share practical, tactical solutions to today’s toughest business challenges. The educational sessions address the issues you’re facing, delivered by LBM pros who’ve faced down those challenges and found solutions that work. By focusing on growing your sales, your business and your brand, LBM Strategies has become the premier high-level educational and networking conference serving our industry, consistently attracting more dealers and distributor attendees than any other event.
Bring your team! Register three people from your company, and the fourth attends free! Just use promo code 4thFREE.
We get it: The most valuable part of any industry conference is the opportunity to connect with fellow industry pros. That’s why we didn’t stop searching until we found the conference platform that makes it easy to have virtual face-to-face meetings with fellow attendees both one-on-one, and in Roundtable settings.
Presenters and panelists were carefully selected to address the today’s top business challenges. Our lineup includes LBM industry veterans, up-and-comers, innovators and thought-leaders, all willing to share their strategies and successes to help you build your business. All presentations end with live Q&A.
The schedule was completely re-imagined for 2020 to make the most of the virtual platform. Attendees should come prepared for an unmatched lineup of practical, tactical presentations interspersed with networking breaks and roundtable discussions on timely topics with fellow LBM pros.
- The schedule has been compressed to fit standard working hours—regardless of your time zone.
- The virtual format means you can attend from wherever you are, with no time physically out of the office.
- Thanks to generous sponsorship support and lower event costs, registration is more affordable than before.
Produced by LBM Journal
LBM Strategies is produced by LBM Journal, the leading media brand serving the lumber / building material distribution industry. Established in 2003, LBM Journal serves the largest audience of LBM pros with LBM Journal, a print and digital magazine published 11x annually; LBM Journal Daily email newsletter; LBMJournal.com website; weekly webinars with industry experts; and the soon to be launched LBM Community email user forums. In addition, LBM Journal reaches thousands of industry pros with our social media channels on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
What’s the same?
- An unmatched agenda presented by seasoned LBM pros who are at the top of their game and passionate about sharing their solutions to real-world issues.
- Plenty of opportunity to engage with LBM pros from across the U.S.—to reconnect with old friends and forge fresh relationships.
- All sessions are recorded, so you can watch any that you’re unable to attend live, and you can (and should) also share with colleagues, customers, vendors—anyone who’d benefit.